Sunday, April 11, 2010

Target Clearance

Yay!! Right now Target has their Easter stuff marked down 75% to 90% off. Most of the 90% is the Easter baskets, I saw some Peeps too.The 75% off stuff is the chocolate, jellybeans, ( I love starburst jellybeans did you know that you can have 14 of them for 3 pts. on Weight watchers. I might have to make my own 100 calorie packs with them. )Anyways there is a coupon this week in the smartsource for Hershey's I believe and if you buy 4 bags you get a free movie ticket. The one's included are 10 oz or larger of the Hershey's kisses chocolates, Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, Hershey's Miniatures, or York Peppermint Patties Visit http://www.hersheys.com/kissesmovieticket for more details. I'm hoping by Wendsday when I do the bulk of my grocery shopping that it will be 90% for everything. I really hope some stuff is left. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment