Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hot Deal at Martins this week!

Update: Sorry guys, the Sargento Coupon I have doesn't apply to shredded cheese. It's still a good deal tomorrow. I added a couple things on at the store, I'll give you the total rundown tomorrow.

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I've fallen behind a little bit. Anyways, there is an awesome promotion at Martins this week on dairy products. Look at page 12 of your circular and you'll see the caption save $4 instantly when you purchase any six of the items listed on the page. For example here are the two transactions I'll be doing. There are plenty of other options for you to choose from, please let me know if you have any questions.

Transaction 1 :

Purchase 4 12 oz package of Sorrento Stringsters at $3 a piece
Purchase 2 5-8 oz packages of Sargento Shredded Cheese at $2 a piece
Purchase 1 jar of Vlassic Kosher Dill Pickles at $2 a piece (not included in the promotion, but Kevin LOVES them)
Purchase 4 Kraft Salad Dressings 14-16 Fl OZ at 3/5

Coupons
(2) 3/2 Sorrento Stringsters from a recent insert
(1) .55/1 Vlassic Coupon (currently on smartsource.com
(2) .55/1 Kraft Salad Dressing Coupon (Doubles to $1- online coupon I'll have to find the link to it for you)
(1) 1/2 Kraft salad dressing coupon
(1) $4 deducted automatically
Total $10.09 , but then I'll be getting a $3 catalina from buying the Kraft, which I'll be using on the next transaction.

Transaction 2 :

Purchase 4 Dannon Activia Tubs 24-32 oz container at $2.29 a tub
Purchase 2 Sargento Shredded Cheese 5-8 oz package at $2 a piece
Puchase 1 Vlassic Kosher Dill Pickles at $2 a piece
Purchase 4 cans of Campbells Chunky Soup at $4/5

Coupons

(4) $1/1 Danon Activia Tub
(1) .55 Vlassic Kosher Dills Pickles (Doubles to $1 - if you have two of these coupons, the print limit was two, use them in seperate transactions. Martins only doubles one like coupon per transaction.)
(2) $1/2 cans of Campbells Chunky soup
(1) $3 catalina from purchasing the Kraft
(1) $4 dollars deducted automatically

Total for both transactions $15
Totao Items purchased : 23

And we'll be set on shredded cheese, yogurt, string cheese, and pickles for a while.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. You can email me at frugalistagal@yahoo.com

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment